Champagne In Paris…& Las Vegas!
Nothing says “Paris” quite like Champagne, and there are many ways to enjoy a little bubbly as you take in the view of the spectacular Bellagio Fountains from Eiffel Tower Restaurant. Simply enjoying a glass of Champagne is always a great choice, but if you want to mix it up a little, we would like to recommend three of our favorite classic Champagne cocktails.
One of the original Champagne cocktails is very simply called, The Champagne Cocktail.
- Place one sugar cube in a Champagne flute and add 2-3 drops of Angostura bitters.
- Top with Champagne or sparkling wine.
- Garnish with a lemon or orange twist.
- Sip – Simple and delicious.
Another classic is the French 75, introduced during prohibition, and named for the French Army’s 75mm gun used in both World Wars.
- Combine two ounces of London dry gin, ¾ ounces fresh lemon juice, and ¾ ounces simple syrup in a Champagne flute.
- Top with 2 ounces of your favorite bubbly.
- Garnish with a long spiral lemon twist.
Last but not least is the Kir Royale,named for Felix Kir, a decorated member of the French Resistance during World War II, who later became the mayor of Dijon.
- Combine 1 ounce of chilled crème de cassis (a sweet, dark red liqueur made from blackcurrants) and 4 ounces of Champagne.
- If you prefer a little sweeter, add a little more crème de cassis,
Join us for one of the best lunch menus in Las Vegas, Monday thru Friday 11:30 AM to 3:00 PM or Brunch on Saturday and Sunday 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM, and enjoy a Champagne cocktail at the bar or in the our dining room. Sip on little history and drink in the view.Tweet