PLANNING THE PERFECT CORPORATE HOLIDAY PARTY
The holiday season is fast approaching, and once again it is time to plan your perfect corporate holiday party. What location could be more festive than Eiffel Tower Restaurant, poised 110 feet above the Las Vegas Strip with one of the most spectacular views in the city? Whether you are planning an intimate lunch gathering for your holiday party, or an evening cocktail reception followed by dinner, let our experts guide you in creating an evening to remember.
There are many details to think about when planning your corporate holiday party. Our Special Events Department has a few tips that may benefit you:
- Start planning early. Reach out to potential venues. Make sure you have a date picked out, and a back-up date if your first choice is not available.
- Have a budget in mind. This will make it easier to begin planning the menu and other party details.
- Decide on time of day and what style party you would like to host. Will this be a casual brunch, a formal cocktail reception, or a seated dinner? These decisions will impact other choices such as limited cocktails, open bar, hors d’oeuvres or full menu.
- If you are going to offer wine, pre-select wines that will pair well with the menu. If you are unsure, speak to a sommelier or wine director who can customize your experience.
- Decide if you want a theme and custom décor, which may include table linens, floral arrangements or holiday decorations. You will need enough time to look at options and make the perfect choices. We can even help you create a custom signature cocktail as part of your theme.
Start planning your corporate holiday party today. Call Eiffel Tower Restaurant at 702-948-6937.
Our Special Events Department is available to answer all of your questions and make sure you host a party that everyone will be talking about into the New Year!Tweet